D9Tech Resources LLC has been awarded on the 8(a) STARS III small business set-aside which will provide flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of 8(a) industry partners. This next-generation GWAC will build upon the framework of 8(a) STARS II and expand capabilities for emerging technologies and OCONUS requirements.
MASTER CONTRACT NUMBER: 47QTCB21D0231
CAGE CODE: 74S33
PROGRAM MANAGER: ROLANDO "GREG" GOMEZ
CONTACT INFORMATION: 757-986-0009
GSA STARS III WEBSITE: WWW.GSA.GOV/STARS3
STARS III Overview: STARS III enables federal agencies to fulfill mission requirements and, at the same time, assists in meeting or exceeding socioeconomic goals through the utilization of businesses which were certified 8(a) eligible by the SBA. Federal agencies may earn applicable socioeconomic procurement preference credits that each industry partner possesses. STARS III is a 5 year contract with one 3-year option, affording the opportunity for industry partners to develop and create sustainable businesses.
Scope of Contract: Provides Federal agencies with customized IT services and IT services-based solutions, both commercial and non-commercial. Customized IT services-based solutions can be tailored to meet an agency’s particular mission needs and may include new and emerging technologies that evolve over the life of the Master Contract. The principal nature of any resulting Order must be for IT services; however ancillary support may be included when it is integral to and necessary for the IT services-based effort. Services may be performed at Government and/or Contractor locations worldwide, as specified in each Order.
STARS III Classification: Supports personnel and facility work up to SECRET
STARS III Benefits: Provides streamlined procurement for IT Services through:
• Access to high-quality industry partners
• Pre-competed, multiple award contracts
• Shortened procurement lead time
• Limited protest ability
• Socioeconomic credit through FPDS-NG reporting
• Customer-focused staff with expertise in small business technology
• Scope compatibility reviews of prospective orders and modifications
• Market research and capabilities support
• Identical labor categories for all industry partners on each contract
Time and materials
Blended task order types
NOTE: Contract orders can be directly awarded to D9Tech for up to $4.5M.
Work: Examples of work to be performed relative to Order requirements include, but are not limited to, the following:
(1) Data Management
(2) Information and Communications Technology
(3) IT Operations and Maintenance
(4) IT Security / IT workforce augmentation
(5) Software Development
(6) Systems Design
(7) Emerging IT Technology*
(8) OCONUS Work*
* The *8(a) STARS III contract vehicle provides two scope sub-areas: Emerging Technology & OCONUS work